Author Topic: Whats the most affordable?  (Read 3437 times)

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Whats the most affordable?
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2016, 06:11:11 PM »
Their website seems to change daily. Maybe shoot them an email?
The tech installing ours had mentioned it regarding something else and it got me thinking
about this thread.

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2016, 06:17:50 PM »
Right on I will shoot off an email

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2016, 10:56:50 AM »
10 Color 12 Station MHM E Type with 2 flashes and possibly a bunch of screens and FPU.  $25k. 
Joe Lugo
404-784-9796

Joe is the second owner.  I sold it to the original owner new in 2008 I think. 

Wonder how "used" this one is.  Always loved the E-type for a one-auto shop that uses film and needs fast setups.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2016, 02:01:55 PM »
Gerry check out Ryonet's rental program. Might be just the thing to fit the bill.

I looked into this option to see what it was all about last year. I see the rental program seems like it is best suited for someone who can not get approved for an equipment lease/loan, or if you will looking for something really short term with plans to upgrade within a year. (ie rent a 6/8 and upgrade lease/purchase a 10/12 in a year). Or maybe if you are really worried about committing and want to be able to walk away at any time.

It's an interesting concept that creates an option for some people to be able to go automatic sooner. But I don't think it's the ideal long terms solution.

Call Ryonet and they will give you the details on it.