Author Topic: i-Image STE or STE II? and diazo  (Read 3943 times)

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Re: i-Image STE or STE II? and diazo
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2016, 02:33:20 PM »
Speed
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2016, 03:15:42 PM »
One more question, aside from production speed, is there an advantage of two heads over one with the imager? Is there better durability with dual heads?
Strictly for speed. All else remains the same. They are not redundant as they work in unison and cannot be fired separately.
Rich Hoffman

Offline Alex M

• !!!
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2016, 03:28:25 PM »
We do indeed
Sent me you email and I will send you a link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? For tiny screens? These are like 9x16 frames...
Yup, as small as 8x10.
Have not tried smaller but do not see why we could not build a jig for it.

Alex Mammoser
Director of Sales
Easiway Systems
Mobile: +1 630 220 6588
alex@easiway.com

Offline Evo

• Anything is possible.
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2016, 04:15:40 PM »
We do indeed
Sent me you email and I will send you a link

Really? For tiny screens? These are like 9x16 frames...
Yup, as small as 8x10.
Have not tried smaller but do not see why we could not build a jig for it.

Hmm.... 8)
There is scarcely anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse, and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey.
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Offline Evo

• Anything is possible.
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2016, 04:16:11 PM »
One more question, aside from production speed, is there an advantage of two heads over one with the imager? Is there better durability with dual heads?
Strictly for speed. All else remains the same. They are not redundant as they work in unison and cannot be fired separately.

Thanks! This is very helpful.
There is scarcely anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse, and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey.
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2016, 05:32:10 PM »

Just a thought- if you could work it out in the firmware and rip to allow these units to fire on 1, 2 or 3 heads that might be a nice competitive advantage since shops running I image units would have a little built in redundancy on the print heads. 

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2016, 06:27:59 PM »

Just a thought- if you could work it out in the firmware and rip to allow these units to fire on 1, 2 or 3 heads that might be a nice competitive advantage since shops running I image units would have a little built in redundancy on the print heads.
They are electronically stitched together so position of print would be way off.
Rich Hoffman