Author Topic: Anatol  (Read 1844 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Anatol
« on: June 13, 2016, 02:38:35 PM »
Almost eight years later Anatol still calling and taking care of our needs since buying our press from them, I'll have say the service that this press has needed over the years I've been able to do myself or they walk me thru it which has saved us money.   We don't have a million prints yet but we have hundreds of thousands of prints and still running strong, at a mil I think I get a pair of those red colored eye wear LOL.

darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Anatol
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 03:14:16 PM »
great to hear Darryl! There really have not been any complaints about their service lately. Can anybody confirm things are getting better?

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 03:55:10 PM »
I know when I asked for pricing recently they gave me pricing way higher than what most people I have been in contact with are paying.
I think the Volt press has been a bigger success for them than originally thought it would be.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 04:16:13 PM »
Prosperi-Tees nobody likes you man!!!! ;D, just jokin, I don't know what the Volt is going for I only played around a little on one.  I do like the Volt set up way better than the Brown press, I seen the Brown's for years and watch them run at shows but just never like the setup, but still I think both the Volt and Brown machines will do good.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 04:26:57 PM »
Good to hear they are taking care of you Darryl! A good guy like yourself deserves it!
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 04:57:29 PM »
I know that D, doesn't bother me a bit lol.

Offline beanie357

• !!!
  • Patience begets quality
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 05:14:30 PM »
They are much improved in the service area. Volt was a home run in all sizes.
We had a new titan, sold it, got a new 10c horizon, second new 6chorizon this january. Putting in their 1st stratus 2 they made that  we bought used on weds this week..
As the service has improved, it is way easier to have an ongoing relationship.
no reason not to consider them anymore.
Get to know the reps. Ours is Mike J. and he has bent over backwards for us.
Plus my printers love the aries interface.

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2016, 06:00:11 PM »
Not that I'm the "knower of all things" but I haven't heard any negative experiences in a while.  For a few years I'd get emails and PM's almost on a weekly basis about problems from all kinds of manufacturers but it's been relatively quiet for a while now.  Maybe people don't like me and don't want to communicate with me any more or perhaps there isn't much to complain about.  Hopefully the latter :)
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline numbercruncher

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2016, 10:41:57 AM »
They are much improved in the service area. Volt was a home run in all sizes.
We had a new titan, sold it, got a new 10c horizon, second new 6chorizon this january. Putting in their 1st stratus 2 they made that  we bought used on weds this week..
As the service has improved, it is way easier to have an ongoing relationship.
no reason not to consider them anymore.
Get to know the reps. Ours is Mike J. and he has bent over backwards for us.
Plus my printers love the aries interface.
Thanks for the compliment, enjoy working with you Shep ! Always looking for more people to work with...
Michael Jirasek
Anatol
847-582-1694
Michael Jirasek
Independent Consultant
708-227-5084
jirs23m@hotmail.com