Author Topic: Hello from outside Metro ATL  (Read 1009 times)

Offline Squeeky

• Verified/Junior
  • Ask and you shall receive
Hello from outside Metro ATL
« on: June 17, 2016, 09:20:48 PM »
Hey Guys

We are a true Mom and Pop shop since 2007.

This is the first time I've ventured to this area. The Equipment forum was my first adventure on TSB a year and a half ago. Then other sections one by one. This verbal adventure has guided me while building a fantastic new automatic shop and helped me move my wife's (hobby/business) out of the den... and dining room...and back deck...and back bed room... and hall bathroom and ............ My son even complained on-line to his buds that he lived in a t-shirt factory as a slave.

Thank all of you that posted anything regarding anything to do with screen printing equipment, technique, and the whole spectrum of textile printing. Our word of mouth business has grown way beyond a home hobby thanks to your writings and positive attitude; oh yeah, the humor is a great plus!!! Since 2007, we have seen a few business's come and go in our area; but we remain. Quality first and make your customer happy. But you really cannot make all custys happy, can you?

Thanks Frog and Blue Moon for starting TSB. Great job!!!

Thank again

Jack and Margaret Bowers
Pro-Line Designs
"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't...
you're right."

Henry Ford

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Hello from outside Metro ATL
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 10:23:35 PM »
You're more than welcome, and we thank you for being a member, but we are three stooges. Don't forget our Larry (DotToneDan)
Now everyone else can hash out who's Moe and who is Curly, (and whether Shemp will ever stand in)  ;D
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Squeeky

• Verified/Junior
  • Ask and you shall receive
Re: Hello from outside Metro ATL
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 09:20:50 PM »
So sorry DotToneDan.

Learning everyday!

Thanks

Jack
"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't...
you're right."

Henry Ford