Author Topic: Those with M&R I-Image ST / STE etc.  (Read 956 times)

Offline Admiral

Those with M&R I-Image ST / STE etc.
« on: July 07, 2016, 04:23:21 PM »
There is an upgrade kit for the purge and feed valves for the ink - to metal instead of the plastic ones.  The ink eats at the plastic ones and they broke on us 1 or 2 times and are now upgraded so they shouldn't break again...

We didn't know about this upgrade when it was still under warranty unfortunately.   

Just throwing this out there in case others didn't know.  It could have to do with when you purchased your machine too, I would assume they upgraded them from the factory at some point.

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
Re: Those with M&R I-Image ST / STE etc.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 05:12:36 PM »
There is an upgrade kit for the purge and feed valves for the ink - to metal instead of the plastic ones.  The ink eats at the plastic ones and they broke on us 1 or 2 times and are now upgraded so they shouldn't break again...

We didn't know about this upgrade when it was still under warranty unfortunately.   

Just throwing this out there in case others didn't know.  It could have to do with when you purchased your machine too, I would assume they upgraded them from the factory at some point.
warranty does not matter on these valves. if you have the origional ones that the ink was affecting they should be no charge. if you were charged please contact me directly for a refund.
Rich Hoffman