General > Union Inks

Union Inks

(1/7) > >>

JohnMageeUnionink:
Let me know if I can help out with Union ink questions. I also represent Rutland and QCM.

Prosperi-Tees:
Over the years I have not found a better white as far as opacity, smooth matte finish and very soft hand especially how cheap it is in Wilflex LB Quick White. I have never used Union Inks so I do not know what would compare.

dirkdiggler:
can you add a dealer in GA that stocks and represents your inks?  Impossible here, is it because this is Wilfex's backyard?

ebscreen:
Was gonna say the exact same about the West Coast. Some of my favorite inks but not
well represented out here.

DannyGruninger:

--- Quote from: Prosperi-Tees on July 07, 2016, 05:16:40 PM ---Over the years I have not found a better white as far as opacity, smooth matte finish and very soft hand especially how cheap it is in Wilflex LB Quick White. I have never used Union Inks so I do not know what would compare.

--- End quote ---

In a side by side test the new union eclipse white kicked the crap out of the wilflex quick white. Back in the day I found the union whites to be horrible but whatever changes they have made seem to have worked. We haven't done much printing with the new union whites but the testing we have done with them showed very promising results.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version