Vinyl and similar products applied without a heat press > Cold Vinyl

Stencil?

<< < (6/6)

mk162:

--- Quote from: Frog on February 26, 2021, 10:31:36 AM ---And my milk carton material was not plastic but coated paper.

--- End quote ---

We had milk cartons in school, my wife had plastic bags of milk.  That sounds like a really bad idea.

balloonguy:
It was a dead thread but I revived it. I ended up buying some poster board sized plastic sheets from Micheal's. I never did figure out multiple passes on the gs-24 but it worked with about 3x the pressure that I use for htv. The customer is happy and I made a few bucks... All good. I thank you all again for the all the help.
Have a great weekend.

Frog:

--- Quote from: mk162 on February 26, 2021, 11:13:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: Frog on February 26, 2021, 10:31:36 AM ---And my milk carton material was not plastic but coated paper.

--- End quote ---

We had milk cartons in school, my wife had plastic bags of milk.  That sounds like a really bad idea.

--- End quote ---

Major stray from the original subject, but the advent of large plastic bags of milk for dispensers, was a big deal for restaurants. I also seem to remember really old milk cartons as "waxy" but eventually, a coating that though waterproof (and weatherproof), allowed printing with standard inks. A real break-though in the campaign sign game. At the time, mid-seventies, one particular Bay Area company, COGS (Campaign Outdoor Graphics Service) had the market cornered on this material, and used various flat stock printers throughout the area to print, two of which I worked at in my former life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version