Author Topic: Just when you thought your shop was big---LOL Way to go M&R!  (Read 2798 times)

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
Re: Just when you thought your shop was big---LOL Way to go M&R!
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2016, 08:47:18 AM »
Un-Freaking-Believable!!!  After I watched the video and then took a gander at my operation it almost makes me want to throw my hands in the air and give up and then I think of all the headaches that must go with it.  He just has many more people to deal with those migraines.  It's super impressive though!
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2016, 08:55:44 AM »
Pretty sure their maintenance closet is probably double our space.
"No man is an island"

Offline Alex M

• !!!
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2016, 09:02:32 AM »
Great video and look into this business model. My only critique is the framing of Tom who is looking off to the viewer's right. He should have been framed up more to the left in the frame. Sorry, I am a video geek!!!
Tom is an old Baja bike racer and broke his neck. He is framed where he looks!!! LOL! If you want to see who he really is look up Crusty demons videos and search Tom Butler. Not one to avoid risk!

That's an impressive operation to say the least! We still want to get over to VF and see how that place runs, to imagine it's bigger than this guy is even nuttier!

The VF in Tampa is very impressive! But that is just one of three facilities they have. They also have operations in WI and PA.
One of the largest print companies in USA.
Alex Mammoser
Director of Sales
Easiway Systems
Mobile: +1 630 220 6588
alex@easiway.com

Offline Croft

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2016, 11:24:04 AM »
Pretty sure their maintenance closet is probably double our space.

they probably have more bathroom square footage than mine :p

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2016, 11:59:17 AM »
Great video and look into this business model. My only critique is the framing of Tom who is looking off to the viewer's right. He should have been framed up more to the left in the frame. Sorry, I am a video geek!!!
Tom is an old Baja bike racer and broke his neck. He is framed where he looks!!! LOL! If you want to see who he really is look up Crusty demons videos and search Tom Butler. Not one to avoid risk!

That's an impressive operation to say the least! We still want to get over to VF and see how that place runs, to imagine it's bigger than this guy is even nuttier!

The VF in Tampa is very impressive! But that is just one of three facilities they have. They also have operations in WI and PA.
One of the largest print companies in USA.

One day you'll take us over there  :o
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline Maxie

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2016, 09:26:45 AM »
I'd love to visit that place, I wrote to them asking if they allow visits.
I'm hoping to get to ISS Long Beach 2017, maybe TSB can organize a group visit the day after the show.
Maxie Garb.
T Max Designs.
Silk Screen Printers
www.tmax.co.il