Author Topic: Large Format Clamshell and Squeegee Sharpener  (Read 691 times)

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
Large Format Clamshell and Squeegee Sharpener
« on: August 29, 2016, 04:19:02 PM »
Honestly not sure what these would be worth individually or together, but I am open to offers.  I got them in a package and just don't need them.  Both pieces at least seem to be in working condition and can be tested, but I have not actually used either in production.

On the clamshell, there is one bar on the underside of the table for the micros that is broken, which looks like it would probably be an easy enough fix if you know how to weld.  Everything else works fine though including the vacuum.  I can't find any info on the advertised max print size or when it was made etc, but I would guess it is somewhere around 36x48 based on things like the size of the table top, the width of the widest squeegees and floodbars, and the screens it uses (52x60) which I had 4 of (3 need new mesh).

Like I said, open to offers or any info anyone might have on the value etc.  Not in a rush to get rid of them, but I really don't need them and I am fine letting them go for "cheap" as I got the value I wanted out of the rest of the package.

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
Re: Large Format Clamshell and Squeegee Sharpener
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 01:00:40 PM »
bump!  CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!