Author Topic: Back after a few years  (Read 1531 times)

Offline jwcarder

• Verified/Junior
Back after a few years
« on: October 11, 2016, 04:54:39 PM »
I used to be a member of the old Forums and a visit from a sales rep reminded me about these boards!

We are currently a 6 person shop running 1 manual press, a 6-head and a 3-head embroidery machine. Our first auto is on the way. We mostly focus on team sports and small businesses with orders ranging from 12 - 3,000 pieces. I have already learned a lot over the last few weeks of lurking on the boards, but am hoping to start becoming an active participant!

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Back after a few years
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 05:04:01 PM »
Howdy, and I guess, welcome back sort of. ;D
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 05:09:33 PM »
I used to be a member of the old Forums and a visit from a sales rep reminded me about these boards!

We are currently a 6 person shop running 1 manual press, a 6-head and a 3-head embroidery machine. Our first auto is on the way. We mostly focus on team sports and small businesses with orders ranging from 12 - 3,000 pieces. I have already learned a lot over the last few weeks of lurking on the boards, but am hoping to start becoming an active participant!

Great to hear. Glad to have you back with us.

What sales person was it?  I'd like to know who's helping us grow. :) Maybe buy them coffee.

Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline jwcarder

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 05:13:41 PM »
It was John Magee from Union. First time we had one of the ink reps stop by our shop. It helped kick start a return to working on our quality around here.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 05:18:41 PM »
Great to know. I'll try to run into him along the way and thank him.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850