Author Topic: I Know/Friends With This Notable Person...  (Read 13119 times)

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
Re: I Know/Friends With This Notable Person...
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2011, 06:23:56 PM »
I smoked "the weed" with cypress hill lol.

I may or may not have done something similar on a tour bus of a local Texas music star/legend but I won't mention names.  He's pretty big around here, like Pat Green big but most of y'all haven't ever heard of him.  Most of my friends were amazed that I even got on the bus, much less hung out.  That was a great night, and that bus was ridiculous, well over a million dollar ride with tons of upgrades.
My guess is Dale Watson (the Texas Troubador). The man dedicated to keeping pure country music alive.

Quite a bit younger than Dale and I think, believe it or not, he hits the party scene a tad harder than most Texas singer songwriters, which is saying something right there.  He tried to bring back the hard nights like Waylon, Jerry Jeff, Johnny Cash, Merle etc. used to have. 
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.