Author Topic: My New Anatol Titan has arrived.  (Read 10112 times)

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
Re: My New Anatol Titan has arrived.
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2011, 09:13:42 AM »
I thought it was supposed to come fully assembled and ready to run (RTR)?  No biggie, I just thought I remember that being a selling point, no assembly or technician required.

Congrats, life is about to be much better for you.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2011, 10:07:44 AM »
That would make it difficult to crate and ship but not impossible. The Trident and Vindicator models I had came in pieces and were assembled on site.

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2011, 02:48:33 PM »
I think only the 5 color and under models come full assembled. 6 and 7 color machines require some assembly because they are slightly larger.

Offline Gabe

• If it`s not alive, I can print it.
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2011, 04:23:27 PM »
fire up baby i wanna see some smoke at the end of the dryer 8)

Offline Im-Magic

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2011, 01:06:14 AM »
You must remember that we are in Australia and they come from Poland via Container Ship. My life actually just got worse as we do a lot of Plastisol transfers and we got a machine that reverse indexes so that we could handle these (print the colours and then flash and print glue) but when we tried this it reasigned the Flash to a non existing station and renumbered all the stations ( a comple cock up). We are also getting lots of Error 5s of which there is no mention in the Manual. The other problem I have is when I try to opperate in normal CCW mode and use the Flash, I get one Flash and then an Error 5 on the Flash which has no Proximity Sensors and the Machine stops. Waiting for the Engineer to come back again.
Stuart

Offline spotcolorsupply

• !!!
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2011, 08:51:13 AM »
You must remember that we are in Australia and they come from Poland via Container Ship. My life actually just got worse as we do a lot of Plastisol transfers and we got a machine that reverse indexes so that we could handle these (print the colours and then flash and print glue) but when we tried this it reasigned the Flash to a non existing station and renumbered all the stations ( a comple cock up). We are also getting lots of Error 5s of which there is no mention in the Manual. The other problem I have is when I try to opperate in normal CCW mode and use the Flash, I get one Flash and then an Error 5 on the Flash which has no Proximity Sensors and the Machine stops. Waiting for the Engineer to come back again.

Error 5 is a proximity switch error. Check your stroke length adjusters, and Flags. If the Rear stroke adjust is pushed to far back the print carriage won’t see the flag when in the rear position. If you have a Rapid wave flash mounted in a print head, it should have a proximity switch on the print carriage. The rear and front stroke adjusters should be pushed together on the print carriage in the rear position on your flash head.

The flash reassigning and heads renumbering is a new one to me  :o 
Brannon Mullins Spot Color Supply
www.spotcolorsupply.com     sales@spotcolorsupply.com.
We Sell Workhorse Products,Along With Used Equipment, and Printing Supplies!!

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2011, 09:11:54 AM »
I thought that was a feature of the new OS, it would re-number your heads in CW or CCW so it makes it easier to manage while printing?  And as spot said, push your proximity flags on the flash head together and all the way to the back toward the center of the machine.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2011, 02:25:30 PM »
Magic is this your first auto?  sounds like your having a little trouble, but nothing that cannot be fixed, it took me a week or so to get use to our auto when we first got it.  Hey hang in there I,m sure Anatol will be more than happy on getting you where you need to be.

D
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Im-Magic

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2011, 12:08:07 AM »
Finally got to use it today after the engineer spent 3 hours on Skype to Poland. Turns out it was set wrong in the factory and had to be re setup. Everything now works like a dream and my only critisism is the Documentation Sucks. I think that I will be writing my own manual for my staff as more than half the functions on the machine are not even mentioned in the manual. There is no mention of how to Reverse Index which is one of the main selling points on this machine and the rest of how to set up the Rapid Wave Flash is also non existant. The Machine appears to be built like the Proverbial Brick Shithouse so I am sure that I will get years of use out of it. The job I ran today worked well and was easy to set up.
Stuart

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2011, 11:38:10 AM »
Great news.  Congrats and let us know if you run into any issues with a print run.  I'm sure you can handle it, but sometimes weird things come up that you haven't dealt with when it comes to these autos.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2011, 11:46:24 AM »
Good to hear Magic!!, but sh!t houses stink your not saying your machine will be sh!t for a bunch of years ay LOL  welcome to the Redside.  Funny I had mention the reverse function after I got my machine and now they have it :'(

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Im-Magic

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2011, 11:34:29 PM »
Ran 500 shirts today. White print on Kids shirts Print/Flash/Reverse/Print forward It is actually slower than doing it on a manual but once iot was set up I left an unskilled worker putting shirts on for half a day and could get on with other work. - IAM LOVING IT!!!
Stuart

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2011, 11:48:58 PM »
Hold up.  The Titan was slower than manually printing?  This is due to the stepback print run rather than just going around once, uninterrupted?  Still seems like it would be faster than doing a p/f/p on the manny. 

Also I feel your pain on the "out of the box" issues with Anatol.  They have some very nicely designed and well-built gear that performs well once the bugs are worked out.  But, holy hell, do they seem to drop all the balls on many of the no-brainer sort of things that you just assume a company has thought about and taken care of.   

Glad you got your machine up and banging out jobs.  Post more on the press!  I was eyeballing these little guys for a sort of in-betweener auto for late next year or later if the orders can justify it. 

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2011, 08:57:36 AM »
Ran 500 shirts today. White print on Kids shirts Print/Flash/Reverse/Print forward It is actually slower than doing it on a manual but once iot was set up I left an unskilled worker putting shirts on for half a day and could get on with other work. - IAM LOVING IT!!!

Next time burn two screens, have the same unskilled work run it for 2 hours, then the rest of the day make him clean screens!

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2011, 09:12:31 AM »
OMG burn two screens! for 500 pcs two screens is the only way to go.

But in a pinch going around twice would have also been much faster than stepping back.

Thats the fun of an auto learning all these new and great ways of doing things
"No man is an island"