Author Topic: ELT Extreme Low Temperature DIgital Black - underbases?  (Read 6562 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: ELT Extreme Low Temperature DIgital Black - underbases?
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2017, 02:19:56 PM »
It's a digitally printed tie Die.

As for running the whole order.  They just don't have anyone holding anyone responsible for quality control and have never really had any experience outside what they learned on their own here. They are good kids, hard workers, but just don't know and I can't just go out there and tell them. I am tho, making suggestions as I go.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2017, 02:24:19 PM »
It's a digitally printed tie Die.

As I mentioned, I have never heard of such a thing. Could you please post a link or a pic of this blank? I assume that it is a digitally printed facsimile of a tie dye though, right? They must be using the term "tie dye" as a certain look rather than a process.
If you can come up with this, you may want to do this in the Blanks section
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 02:26:28 PM by Frog »
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Robert Clark

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2017, 02:19:47 PM »
Hi Everybody,

I just wanted to post a pic from one of our customers using the ELT and ELT Digital black underbase. When used right this product can be your best friend. Even on the most problematic garments. 

Just let us know if you have any questions.
Robert Clark
One Stroke Inks
Senior Account Manager
rclark@osinks.com
(800)942-4447

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2017, 02:54:08 PM »
Is that bottom one a dye sub garment?  I'm pretty sure our issues was overheating and nothing to do with your product.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Robert Clark

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2017, 03:59:14 PM »
Hi Dan,

I was not implying that at all. Sorry if it came off  that way.

I just wanted to post a pic of a Dye sub shirt. We spent a lot of time testing on all these garments, understanding what you are printing and how to print it..is the battle .. We believe the ELT series can and will handle " Todays Garments ".   
Robert Clark
One Stroke Inks
Senior Account Manager
rclark@osinks.com
(800)942-4447

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2017, 05:41:25 PM »
Oh, I'm aware you were not implying. I'm just stating that so that nobody is confused. We had a dryer temperature issue. We way over heated these dye sub shirts that didn't help the Digital Black at all. It wasn't given the opportunity to since the temp was far too high for the 290 it was to be cured at.