Author Topic: 23 x31 newman frames wanted  (Read 6768 times)

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
23 x31 newman frames wanted
« on: November 03, 2011, 11:18:09 AM »
Looking for 6 or more 23x31 auto frames. Email me endlessink@gmail.com
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 11:43:13 AM by endless ink printing »

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: 23 x31 newman frames needed
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 11:44:36 AM »
I am too, I decided to buy new ones since I use a dip tank, no leaks. . . 75/ea, buy 6 a month or so, I'll have a nice collection come spring. . .FYI, the screen stretching device form PANELframes works swimmingly with newmans if you happen to need a brand new cheap table. . . just sayin. . .
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: 23 x31 newman frames needed
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 12:06:45 PM »
I am too, I decided to buy new ones since I use a dip tank, no leaks. . . 75/ea, buy 6 a month or so, I'll have a nice collection come spring. . .FYI, the screen stretching device form PANELframes works swimmingly with newmans if you happen to need a brand new cheap table. . . just sayin. . .

Great info! I'll have to check that out. Would that work with bolt mesh though?

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: 23 x31 newman frames wanted
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 12:16:30 PM »
only works with bolt mesh. I have one here, I can take some pics of one being stretched and e-mail it over if needed. I got mine for 150.00. . .used of course. . .brand new they are around 450.00

We can go in on some bolt mesh from Garston if you want, let's buy a sh!t load and get a smokin deal. . .Garston and I are becoming good buddies. . .I just ordered a whole bunch of mesh and rollers, these are the only way to go -I don't care anymore - say what you want, newmans are it. . .screw everything else, I'm done playing games. Sam was right. . .

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 12:20:32 PM »
only works with bolt mesh. I have one here, I can take some pics of one being stretched and e-mail it over if needed. I got mine for 150.00. . .used of course. . .brand new they are around 450.00

We can go in on some bolt mesh from Garston if you want, let's buy a sh!t load and get a smokin deal. . .Garston and I are becoming good buddies. . .I just ordered a whole bunch of mesh and rollers, these are the only way to go -I don't care anymore - say what you want, newmans are it. . .screw everything else, I'm done playing games. Sam was right. . .

Went from wood as a hobbiest straight to newmans (least I did something right lol). Please take some pics I want to see this! Ive been flattening my frames on the flatest table in my shop. Always meant to build something.

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 01:15:47 PM »
you can always load up your car and  come over to my shop, stretch them all here. it won't do manual size though -so get buying the auto frames. . .I just spoke to garston, they are going to stock them. . . .

Offline Evo

• Anything is possible.
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2011, 02:11:47 PM »
I may have 6 more available out of the remaining frames I have in the shop. I'll take a count later today.
There is scarcely anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse, and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey.
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2011, 02:19:41 PM »
what Sam was right?  NO crap I was right...because I run a business not a hobby....I know you should have listened years ago but someone wouldn't it...hahahahahahha  and no get shur-loc panels...they are much better!!!! just sayin...

glad you are doing it Jay....now if I can just get you to go to ISS AC we will be all set

Sam

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 02:50:50 PM »
what did I say?. . .shut it buddy ok, I don't need to fill your head any bigger. . .hahaha :-* I knew you would see that. . .dammit all to hell.

my shiznit done yet or what. . .I have more on the way.

officially hijacked.

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2011, 04:12:35 PM »
Sam was right. . .

Attn moderators:

Can we have this phrase put on the banned list. No one needs to read that kind of nonsense.

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2011, 04:22:09 PM »

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2011, 04:35:47 PM »
But Sam is ALWAYS right. You'd lose so many posts if you banned that term.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline Printficient

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2011, 07:32:54 PM »

Better than this???????????????????????
Shop-Doc "I make house calls"
Procedure Video Training
Press Inspections
Tips and Tricks Training
404-895-1796 Sonny McDonald