Author Topic: Design Pickle  (Read 1191 times)

Offline redwoodtees

Design Pickle
« on: February 07, 2017, 07:59:58 PM »
Anyone have experience with them?

http://designpickle.com/

Offline 1964GN

Re: Design Pickle
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 06:40:50 AM »
We recently had the owners of another shop that is considering a ROQ press in touring our facility. They said they use designpickle for EVERYTHING. Every crappy .jpg, .gif, whatever goes. They claim that they have even scanned a design idea that was written on a bar napkin, sent it in, and got a design back in 24 hours.

We haven't used them but are considering trying their service. For even a semi busy shop, $360 unlimited (including edits) seems like a pretty good deal to me.

Offline sqslabs

• Work hardened.
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 10:26:49 AM »
Very cool. I've been trying to find a way to outsource our art dept for a while, and this seems like a great option on the creative side of things.

I just wish there were also something like this for basic color seps.
Brett
Squeegee Science
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 10:49:54 AM »
Very cool. I've been trying to find a way to outsource our art dept for a while, and this seems like a great option on the creative side of things.

I just wish there were also something like this for basic color seps.

that would not be hard to do. Problem is there wouldn't be many buyers for the service.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!