Author Topic: WOW-best junk to remove heat seal  (Read 929 times)

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
WOW-best junk to remove heat seal
« on: February 16, 2017, 07:20:00 AM »
Most of you guys and gals may know this but for newbs like me it is a big discovery. this stuff kicks ass and takes names when it comes to removing vinyl from a shirt. We typically use Siser products and often make mistakes, boo boos of find the little piece that should be gone isn't .
Bought a bottle of TEKMAR TS-VLR and was amazed!
For us this is a product that really does what it says it does.
No need to saturate the shirt like the instructions say we just kinda of swab it on with a small artist brush and lift the vinyl off.
we have even corrected small delicate areas that should have been weeded out after we discovered it stuck to the shirt.....WOW
Think we paid @ $12.00 for the bottle
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline aauusa

Re: WOW-best junk to remove heat seal
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 07:35:49 AM »
stahls sells it also, different name.   works great thing to be careful is on polyester can cause fabric to bleed.   and if you ever use it and get a ring around the area that was saturated just reapply and force dry by using air gun or blowing. 

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 08:10:22 AM »
Make sure you keep it closed very well. I would even keep it sealed in the big zipper bag.
I have not use it for a while, and when I tried, the bottle was empty.
It evaporatesssssssssssssss

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 09:12:32 AM »
Make sure you keep it closed very well. I would even keep it sealed in the big zipper bag.
I have not use it for a while, and when I tried, the bottle was empty.
It evaporatesssssssssssssss

I agree the stuff is very light (and no doubt toxic) but DAMN it works!!!!!!!
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 12:54:30 PM »
That is some nasty stuff by the way, gloves and good ventilation necessary at the minimum...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't