Author Topic: I Know/Friends With This Notable Person...  (Read 13097 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: I Know/Friends With This Notable Person...
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2011, 03:30:36 PM »
Sam Wildt,

We sext message each other and even went away for a weekend and got a hotel room.

DUDE!!! I know Sam too!!! Sam 's da man!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2011, 03:38:13 PM »
Sam Wildt,

We sext message each other and even went away for a weekend and got a hotel room.

DUDE!!! I know Sam too!!! Sam 's da man!

pierre

Sam called me last week. Apparently, he's quite the whore...

I shared a dressing room with Aerosmith for a week back in the 70's, and opened for BB King a couple of times. Us and 10,000 other bands ;D. That and a $1.50 will get me a cup of coffee. (first time I heard that expression, it was a dime)

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2011, 04:02:03 PM »

I shared a dressing room with Aerosmith for a week back in the 70's, and opened for BB King a couple of times. Us and 10,000 other bands ;D. That and a $1.50 will get me a cup of coffee. (first time I heard that expression, it was a dime)

Steve
[/quote]

I dated a girl who's dad was one of the original members of Aerosmith.

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2011, 04:20:10 PM »
Went to jr high (middle school) with the villan from The Wizard "Power glove is bad" actor.

Video Game History Month - The Wizard and Super Mario Bros. 3 (The video's owner prevents external embedding)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2011, 04:46:18 PM »
My 2nd cousin once removed used to date a girl who once went out with Thomas Knoll in high school. You know, Thomas, THE THOMAS KNOLL.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline spotcolorsupply

• !!!
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2011, 05:48:35 PM »
We sold Zach Brown (The Zach Brown Band) all of his screen printing equipment...

He is a popular country singer (To anyone that doesnt kno)

They have a beautiful Anatol shop!! 2 autos, Gas Dryer, Exposure Unit, and an old SPEC Manual that they painted RED!!  ;D

I’ve never actually met him lol... Does that count???

Brannon Mullins Spot Color Supply
www.spotcolorsupply.com     sales@spotcolorsupply.com.
We Sell Workhorse Products,Along With Used Equipment, and Printing Supplies!!

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2011, 08:32:05 PM »
off topic - does Sam ever work? holy crap, between all of us, that skank is on the phone more than a 14 year old girl . . . . reminds me, I gotta text him something....

my old singer went on tour with my favorite band - Sevendust - for a few months, I got to hang with Morgan Rose for a bit, you-tube him if you like drummers. I hung with Phil and Mike from Taproot....my band fell apart due to the death of the singer from Drowning Pool, someone left to fill in another band, guys moved up the ladder....nobody knows what the hell I am talking about....

I am Jay Lute.
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2011, 10:22:08 PM »
Homer, Morgan is the crap man!  He's cool as hell.  Did he tell you that he's basically given himself whiplash playing drums several hundred times?

Pretty insane.  They (except for LaJean) are some of the most down to earth guys you will meant.  They are very awesome to hang out with, they definitely have some great road stories (clint pissing on the four track, fighting with the bouncers of the club in the middle of a show.)

Oh... I also went to high school with Jake Delhomme of the Panthers (he was a grade higher than myself, small school)... he was actually a jerk.

Offline rmonks

• !!!
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2011, 10:33:18 PM »
My dads Coon Dogs off spring (red bone puppies) was in the movie  Where the Red Fern Grows.

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2011, 11:57:06 PM »
I understand my (distant) cousin is

"Weird" Al Yankovic - Amish Paradise
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2011, 11:59:15 PM »
Where do I start I have a cousin that played football with the 49ers has 3 superbowl rings(Larry Roberts) my wife cousin is Prist holmes ex NFL player..my cousin on my side the family married Jason Caffey NBA who played with Michael Jordan (there kids are bad, brats)  My sons high school football coach is James Logan ex NFL player with the Seahawks really nice guy.  I use to be a semiPro wrestler and I,ve met so many of those guys from WCW to WWE it ain't funny, the one that was my tag team partner and friend was JYD (Junk Yard dog) he was one of the nices persons you'd ever want to meet very down to earth..I couldn't stand Lex Luger!!!! I allso met tons of music people as I was the guy who set the stage and run the sound board at times and took them out on little runs from Bobby Brown to Uncle Luke (2 Live Crew)  I was never star struck so alot of these folks would tell me all kinds of junk, they just really wanted someone to talk to that would listen and not try to hound them for autographs or trying to shove a demo or something in there face.  My cousin Larry would do that he would come home call me and say lets hit a club and he would sit as far in the back as he could so no one would see him ( kinda hard to miss a 6ft3 290 ponder) Oh almost forgot this, a year or so back a shinny white guy with long hair came in the shop set down at my desk and started talking about printing t-shirt and such for his band..well they needed them quicker than we could get them done, so he said thanks and Oh by the way I,m so in so from the Black Crows, after he left my wife is like what the hell is a Black Crow( she thought he was trying to be funny) until I goggle them.  Theres a ton more celebs I,ve met in my 46 years and here I am still a small fish in a big pond, dam I should have tried to catch a coatail LOL.

Darryl
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 12:08:02 AM by 3Deep »
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2011, 12:42:37 AM »
Oh let me mention one more guy I knew and thought highly of John Rainy Adkins..while I was very young trying my chops at music I use to go to the local music store ART's Music where John worked.  He would teach me a little guitar and and how to do the drum machines, a very humble guy, he never talked about his career just enjoyed chatting with me about mine and teaching me some licks on the strings.  I spent many hours over a years time in the store with John and for a long time I thought he was Hank willaims Jr., I,d always ask John you sure your not Hank or brothers.  Well years later I found out John had die cuz there was a big write in the paper about his life...this cat was the man!!! he had played with Roy Orbinson wrote many country hits for other artist had his own band name Beaverteeth and I was like WOW!, I think he even played backup guitar with the fav 4 at one time.  So one day a young lady walks in our shop with an old beatup album and wanted to know if we could do the cover on some T-shirts(sure ) and then I find out its his daughter.  Well we talked for about an hour and I found out why he kept such very low profile, but still I'll remember him as the nice Hank Jr. look alike that was very kind to me.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2011, 06:21:17 AM »
Joe Pepitone NY Yankees

Offline spotcolorsupply

• !!!
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2011, 08:56:53 AM »
off topic - does Sam ever work? holy crap, between all of us, that skank is on the phone more than a 14 year old girl . . . . reminds me, I gotta text him something....

my old singer went on tour with my favorite band - Sevendust - for a few months, I got to hang with Morgan Rose for a bit, you-tube him if you like drummers. I hung with Phil and Mike from Taproot....my band fell apart due to the death of the singer from Drowning Pool, someone left to fill in another band, guys moved up the ladder....nobody knows what the hell I am talking about....

I am Jay Lute.

My sister in law met the lead singer of sevendust at the mall near my house a few years ago... I’ve seen them in concert like 5 times :)

Funny story... At one of the sevendust concerts. I noticed a guy climbing the speakers on the side of the stage to crowd serf... The dumb A$$ jumped between songs  ???  The crowd just opened up... Wham!!! Two bouncers drug him out by his ankles.
Brannon Mullins Spot Color Supply
www.spotcolorsupply.com     sales@spotcolorsupply.com.
We Sell Workhorse Products,Along With Used Equipment, and Printing Supplies!!

Offline Zelko-4-EVA

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2011, 09:35:37 AM »

I am Jay Lute.

My sister in law met the lead singer of sevendust at the mall near my house a few years ago... I’ve seen them in concert like 5 times :)

Funny story... At one of the sevendust concerts. I noticed a guy climbing the speakers on the side of the stage to crowd serf... The dumb A$$ jumped between songs  ???  The crowd just opened up... Wham!!! Two bouncers drug him out by his ankles.

we print for sevendust...  printed some  yesterday and this morning.