Author Topic: ROQ discussion Split from "The Honeymoon Is Over-4 Months In, Gauntlet 3"  (Read 4786 times)

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Re: Re: The Honeymoon Is Over-4 Months In, Gauntlet 3
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2017, 11:12:00 AM »
I guess Alans thread is now a Roq thread.  :D
LOL! Mission accomplished i guess.

This wasn't the first either.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Re: Re: The Honeymoon Is Over-4 Months In, Gauntlet 3
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2017, 11:14:04 AM »
That's why I find it hard to visit here anymore. Seems to go where it wasn't intended. I know it's hard to stay on track. I guess I have better things to do. You all enjoy your stay here. I'm out

Losing you would be a blow to this forum / community. Hate to see that buddy! Keep in touch!
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Not a day goes by I don't find myself whispering to the green machine "this thing is effing amazing".
The stuff we throw at it day in day out is looney toons. I got the machine as was largely in charge of
production here and I got tired of waking up in the middle of the night wondering "how the eff are we going to
print that". Doesn't happen any more.

I actually really like the digital readouts. Maybe I need glasses but Vernier scales always seemed meh to me.
It's super cool to be able to set a dead nuts zero point. It's also super cool to know that if  I need to go 0.08
over on this side I can do the same on the other. I imagine if I grew up in a country that used the metric system
the numbers would make a lot more sense to me rather than an arbitrary judging point. I wonder if the readout
could be visualized differently, bar graph or something.

Offline ryanmoor

• Verified/Junior
EB, you whisper to your press, hats awesome! Many printers do like the digital so we are going to keep that and add the analog back. Really appreciate being challenged here, only way to get stronger.

ZooCity, will reach out too
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 12:07:16 PM by ryanmoor »

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
I think I mis-read the spirit of the post then, I thought this was a frank discussion about how you feel about a big, core item a few months in v. your perception going into it.   I missed where there was beef about anything. 

Still think it's a great thread though. 

Offline ryanmoor

• Verified/Junior
Update here for ROQ owners, this thread opened up some great internal action to upgrade a new service platform we have been working on. I was going to send out an email Thursday but with some continued discussion and changes we are going to send it early next week. I mentioned it in a post on this thread so thought I it would be good to follow up.

Offline Extreme Screen Prints

• Verified/Junior
We are 3 months in with a Eco 16/18-    YouXL 12/16-    YouXL 8/12-   and a little You 4/8.  We made the switch from MHM and had one of the best Mhm machines made which is the SP4000 with Auto reg.  With that said hands down I can print better,easier and faster on the Roqs, flashes are better, pressure adjustments are way more accurate and the Roqs have almost non existent pallet deflection.  The only issues we have came across were software related glitches which to me is something I can handle knowing they are trying to make things better by offering updates. The machines themselves print smoother and more consistent than any other auto Manufacturer. With cts we are only having to micro one out of 10 jobs but 90% of the time we are dead on reg. We run Through around 200 screens per day across 4 autos and since switching from MHM to the Roqs the problems and troubleshooting have been minimized greatly and all our operators will say they would not switch back if they had the choice. Most of these operators ran M&R machines and said the same thing when they started on the MHMs and now the Roqs again. When it comes to service I don't feel M&R is any better than the rest, yes they have a huge infrastructure for support but the dealings we have had with them over our I image STE I feel like I am talking to people that are reading out of a manual and do not really know the product there trying to support. Ryonet has been going thru growing pains and we all know what happens during those times but I feel good about the Future of Roq in the U.S and Ryonet supporting the machines. The last thing I will say is a big advantage to the Roqs is print size, the stroke length is massive compared to all other machines, when the jumbo printing comes back how many Mhm or sportsmans can take on these prints, Anyone with a Roq will be able to handle these jobs without paying Through the nose for a customized jumbo machine. Out of all machines we have owned I will say with out a doubt the Roqs hold registration like no other, the days of chasing registration are gone, that alone is worth the piece of Mind. Sorry for the rant.

Offline ryanmoor

• Verified/Junior
Hey TSB, I am replying to this topic on service that was originally posted a few weeks back, it took a while to figure out but we made it a lot better in the process! Here is an update letter that went out to ROQ users today. Wanted to post here to close the loop.

Hey ROQers in the US and Canada

Almost to the day, 5 years ago, Joao and Bobby from S.Roque visited Ryonet HQ to explore the possibility for us, Ryonet, to  distribute the S.Roque brand in this territory. What started in 2012 has grown immensely in the US and Canada, because of you. Yup, you all decided that the US and Canada market were going to ROQ, and it has. Since the launch, ROQ has refined the YOU press for our market and rebranded S.Roque to ROQ, because that’s what ya’ll called it anyway. By the end of this year, we will have installed over 400 machines in this market. And last year, the US and Canada were #1 in the world for ROQ! Yes, ROQ is here to stay! Thank you!

But with great growth and runaway product demand worldwide, hurdles happen. It is how you react to those hurdles that matter. Unfortunately, it isn’t as easy as flicking a switch. Hiring, training, testing, retesting have to be done.  We’ve not been perfect but one of our core values is to be the best at being better and we believe we’ve have never overserved a customer. So, here is an update on what we are doing to better service you and ROQ equipment in the US and Canada.

Who’s on the team?
Kurtis Van Kampen started the service team as one man with passion and mission in 2012. Kurtis is our most experienced resource. Nowadays he is responsible for assisting with and resolving technical challenges - Field Incident Reports - of deployed equipment.   
Mark Berryman joined us in 2006 but, more recently, has taken responsibility for managing all equipment logistics. He ensures your order arrives as promised; on-time, complete, and undamaged.
Feather Swain recently joined the team to coordinate all implementation projects. She is the main point of contact from the time of sale until the time the equipment is running and your happily printing and helps you through everything that goes on in between. 
Buck Premo, a team member since 2013, manages all field resources and coordinates the install and service team schedules and supports their activities.
Jason, Josh, and Micah are our full-time technicians, physically located in different corners of the country. They are supported by 12 more certified contract technicians located throughout the US and Canada.

These guys and ladies are all ROQ stars. They’re busy, and we are continuing to grow the team by adding 3 more full-time team members this year and further expanding our pool of certified contract technicians.

What’s the best to get help? We are in the process of upgrading our system and process to better facilitate the needs of more and more ROQ Users.

Submit a ticket online: This is the fastest, and possibly easiest, way to get your issue in front of the team. When you submit a ticket with the details of what is going on, there is no opportunity for anything to get lost in translation and you can ensure it gets tracked to your exact serial number, and we know the priority of your issue. To access simply login to your account on www.screenprinting.com and click the “Contact Pro Support” See example….
<image001.png>

Call us: 888-475-2985.   Our APG Success hotline is answered from 6am-5pm PST. If you leave a message during or after these hours, it immediately opens up a Support Ticket and systematically notifies the team. Leave a message!
Email us:  autosupport@ryonet.com  Simple email autosupport@ryonet.com with the details of what's going on and any attached pics or videos. This opens up a Support Ticket and starts tracking your issue through the team.

How Support Tickets work: When we receive your call, get an email, or receive an online form, we open up a Support Ticket in our system that is tied to the serial number of your press. Support Ticket are reviewed by the team and assigned to an owner based on issue category and urgency.

Urgent, equipment is down. Response time immediate with escalation after 1 hour 
Normal, inconvenience to production. Response time soon with escalation after 12 hours
Low, my spring is squeaky. Response time that day with escalation after 24 hours

Expanding support:
Longer Phone Hours: We are working with ROQ to transfer our phone lines to Portugal between 12am-6am PST where English speaking resources are available to take your call and resolve the issue.
Good ol cell phones: BECAUSE this process is in transition we still want you to be able to get a hold of someone at any time. Here are the cell phone numbers of our US leadership team you can call or txt, try texting first. Please submit your ticket online or email autosupport@ryonet.com first so we can easily reference your request in the system.
Rogier Ducloo 503-784-8559 rducloo@ryonet.com
Ryan Moor 360-910-6354 rmoor@ryonet.com
Jeffrey Paul 360-869-1976 jpaul@ryonet.com
Bobby Panico 647-295-6099 bobby.panico@roqinternational.com

Lastly, it is important to me and important to each of the people listed above that we hear from you.  Please contact anyone on this list with questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions.  If we don’t know there is a problem we can’t fix the problem.

Thank you for choosing us! Thank you for ROQing with us!

Ryan Moor | Ryonet®
Founder|CEO

m: (360) 910-6354

Ryonet
12303 NE 56th St
Vancouver, WA  98682
www.screenprinting.com

"Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish"