Author Topic: Reggie Pallet for Anatol  (Read 752 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Reggie Pallet for Anatol
« on: July 07, 2017, 11:22:31 AM »
Ok guys instead of taking some bad pics I draw a quick illustration of my registration pallet I made for my Anatol press with side clamps.  The first time was two builds the reggie pallet for the press and the film position pallet for the exposure unit, never could get them to line up correct, so I decided to use one unit for both.  So I took the reggie pallet for the press and put film targets on it which match up with the reggie guides on my art board in my computer, all I have to do is tape each sep to the reggie pallet which I can do on the exposure unit, that's where the little legs come from on the back side.  Once all screens are burn I can take that same reggie pallet and attach it to the press and hotdam they line up, yes I still have just a touch of micro on a head or two, but I think that comes from me using different screens.  Now I can register a six color job as fast as I can put the screens in, I would love to have this refined and made professionally but for now this works and if any of you other Anatol owners want to build yourself one, go for it, I also think this will work on any other press that has side clamps.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 03:52:29 PM by 3Deep »
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Biverson

Re: Reggie Pallet for Anatol
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 10:29:36 PM »
Just got my volt installed today. How did you make the bracket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brett - Pioneer Print Co.
www.idoshirts.com