Author Topic: Printa 6/4, Complete Setup in North Idaho- $3500  (Read 885 times)

Offline andyandtobie

• Verified/Junior
  • "They said this would be easy!"
Printa 6/4, Complete Setup in North Idaho- $3500
« on: October 14, 2017, 06:15:44 PM »
I have a good Printa 6-color, 4-station manual press for sale, with lots of stuff to go with it. Press is in good shape and works well, and includes a screen drying cabinet built into the base. It features micro registration and the smallest footprint of any six-color press, but I've upgraded it with larger pallets and screens. Also included is a Printa screen exposure unit, flash heater, and conveyor dryer.

There are plenty of accessories, including aluminum screens with Murakami mesh, squeegees, jacket hold-down, numbering system, aluminum squeegee handles with triple-durometer blades, vent fan and duct for curing waterbased ink, infrared temperature gun, and more. I also have a complete copy of FilmMaker V4, with the box, disc, and USB activation dongle. For inks, I've got both plastisol and waterbased. The plastisol ink is QCM's QMX mixing system, and the waterbased is Matsui 301, which I also have the complete mixing system for. I also have some extras, including several Permaset inks that are ready to go, and a some Comet White and Triangle Phoenix White. I even have some boxes of new blank T-shirts I'll include with the deal, some black and white test pellons, and a few other extras.

I'm not in a big rush to sell this stuff, but I'm moving sometime in the next year or so, and don't want to pay for storage for all of this. I'm not interested in selling off individual pieces, it's an all-or-nothing deal, $3500 firm takes everything. Located in Lewiston, Idaho. You can call Andrew at 208-874-5715, NO TEXTS, I don't have a cel phone.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 07:23:36 PM by andyandtobie »

Offline andyandtobie

• Verified/Junior
  • "They said this would be easy!"
Re: Printa 6/4, Complete Setup in North Idaho- $3500
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 02:27:43 PM »
Sold.  Thanks for looking!