Author Topic: WANTED: Light Integrator  (Read 3236 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
WANTED: Light Integrator
« on: November 02, 2017, 01:21:19 PM »
I picked up a used high power MH light, but it does not have an integrator. Does anybody here have one they'd be willing to part with?

thanx,

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: WANTED: Light Integrator
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 02:07:04 PM »
I think I do, Pierre, and it's yours if I can find it... I'm a little beat up right now, but I'll take a look a little later.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Atownsend

• !!!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 06:15:33 PM »
I have an extra Olix AI 970. It has a broken power switch but can be jumped with a screwdriver. PM me your UPS acct  info / ship to address and and ill ship it out. We don't really need two of these.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 04:10:52 PM »
Thanx guys!

Homer seems to have what I need and if that does not work out, I'll reach back again.

Very excited, nice 6K light coming in on monday. We might be ditching the LED. While I feel that LED will work for 90% of the shops, those of us that want more, might have to stick with MH. Let's see how the laser does. . .

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 04:30:11 PM »
Thanx guys!

Homer seems to have what I need and if that does not work out, I'll reach back again.

Very excited, nice 6K light coming in on monday. We might be ditching the LED. While I feel that LED will work for 90% of the shops, those of us that want more, might have to stick with MH. Let's see how the laser does. . .

pierre

Found the unit, I can send it out Monday if you want
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Maxie

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 05:41:29 PM »
What LED are you using.?
Hopefully you’ll post your findings once you set up the MH.
Maxie Garb.
T Max Designs.
Silk Screen Printers
www.tmax.co.il

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2017, 09:48:51 AM »
Mine is gone as we purge for the upcoming move; glad Homer had one for you. The advantages of LED do have a sort of siren's call to me, but point source concept has always stuck in my head; I started on a carbon arc lamp, and I know some folks here have used the sun. With the type of precision you strive for Pierre, I think you're doing the right thing, for what it's worth.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't