Author Topic: Greetings from Bangladesh Apparel Manufacturers  (Read 1311 times)

Offline Yahmed2

• Yahmed2
Greetings from Bangladesh Apparel Manufacturers
« on: December 16, 2017, 07:05:22 AM »
Hey guys, I'm working on a platform to connect Bangladesh's apparel manufacturers with brands, retailers, importers from all over the world.

I'm here to learn more about the needs of t-shirt printers. Let me know if I can be of help to anyone.
Adnan Khan
6 Creative Ways T-shirt Printers Can Reduce Costs - https://newthread.biz/6-creative-ways-t-shirt-printers-can-reduce-costs/

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Greetings from Bangladesh Apparel Manufacturers
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 09:23:12 AM »
Welcome. We're glad to have you join us.
From your first posts we see that you are here to promote apparel from Bangladesh which is fine if the posts are made in appropriate sections (like Industry News and Product Promotion to where I have moved one of your posts).
Understand though, that most of us are not your target audience unless this is part of a trend to raise awareness of Bangladeshi products, which our distributors then offer. They, and of course, manufacturers are who you truly want to reach.

To learn the needs of screen printers, I suggest that you read the heck out of this forum every thread that touches upon screen printing problems with various shirts, and solve them. Dye migration, excessive or uneven shrinkage, stains, missed seams, and general poor quality control come to mind.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?