Author Topic: St Patrick's Day Design  (Read 1091 times)

Offline Boldline

St Patrick's Day Design
« on: February 06, 2018, 03:49:07 PM »
Fun piece I got to create for a 5K race in Iowa over St Patrick's Day Weekend. I had a little more flexibility with the character and pose than the previous year. Last year they had requirements that he be holding a flag and that his face be the same as previous years' shirts. I used the opportunity to push my design more in terms of pose and look. Going to be trying to think of a fun pose for next year that does not involve running!

The design was to be 5 colors total going on white shirts with a solution to work on darker shirts as well.  They are printing a small number of colored shirts for the volunteers. If they use a green shirt, I have it set so they only need to add one more screen, (white) and remove the green screen from the mix.
Thanks for taking the time to check out my work. I appreciate it.
Mat Woodworth
Bold Line Design
www.boldlinedesign.com
twitter: @boldlinedesign
facebook: www.facebook.com/boldlinedesignllc

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: St Patrick's Day Design
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 01:04:15 AM »
NICE!
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 08:12:03 AM »
your best work on here so far! very, very nice!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Boldline

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 11:16:40 AM »
Thank you both! I appreciate it - thank you for taking a look and sharing your thoughts.
Mat Woodworth
Bold Line Design
www.boldlinedesign.com
twitter: @boldlinedesign
facebook: www.facebook.com/boldlinedesignllc