Author Topic: Rasterbator ? I forgot how...  (Read 5605 times)

Offline cyw

Re: Rasterbator ? I forgot how...
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2011, 07:40:46 AM »
Houston, Rasterbator will work with colored as well as mono/greyscale images
You can [1] convert your gradient vector or just [2] start out with a raster if you have an image you want vector 'dots' for
Works VERY well either way
Starting with a vector allows you to make custom shapes. Make sure the shape is a gradient (or a set of different gradients) and then just convert to jpg

There's a post I made somewhere on the 'old' board (I think?) with step by step instructions.

...........ps slow going here
I havent forgotten
Hopefully I'll get a chance to look at your files this weekend
xoxoxo

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2011, 10:57:27 PM »
Houston, Rasterbator will work with colored as well as mono/greyscale images
You can [1] convert your gradient vector or just [2] start out with a raster if you have an image you want vector 'dots' for
Works VERY well either way
Starting with a vector allows you to make custom shapes. Make sure the shape is a gradient (or a set of different gradients) and then just convert to jpg

There's a post I made somewhere on the 'old' board (I think?) with step by step instructions.

...........ps slow going here
I havent forgotten
Hopefully I'll get a chance to look at your files this weekend
xoxoxo

No worries.  I bet the instructions I posted for Sportshoppe probably originated from you  :)

Hope you're feeling better.
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline Fluid

• !!!
  • Keep the Ink Moving... Stay Corelian My Friends!
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2011, 11:51:29 AM »
Rasterbater is a great free asset for any artist and as mentioned works really well.  You can use it on any grayscale image and can come up with some funky designs using photos along with your custom shapes.

Richard
--Fluid       www.fluiddsn.com Graphic Designs, Color Separations & Film Output 15+ years Industry Experience - CorelDRAW MasterĀ® 

Offline grols

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2014, 04:01:23 PM »
I use this poster making software. If you dont know how use it, you can watch video tutorial in official site.