Author Topic: Introducing me, to strangers  (Read 1086 times)

Offline dlac

Introducing me, to strangers
« on: May 01, 2011, 11:18:44 AM »
Ok so I wandered over here from screenprinters.net just to see what the weather was like.. that and
of course I was invited.. I am currently moving from day job back to freelance and selling shirts.. Need all the help I can get.. www.lakecountrygraphics.com  if anyone wants to look.. dlacart@mediacombb.net if anyone wants to say hi or bitch about something I did bad in the past.. short of that just stopping by..'
dlac
Rastor to Vector is my favorite.. disastor is my
specialty and Dots make me crazy...

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Introducing me, to strangers
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 11:38:31 AM »
Hi David, glad you could stop by. Hopefully all the bitching will go directly to you at your website.

The topic of Motorcycles and the affinity for some of us here has popped up a couple of times. Search out those threads and join in, as well, of course, that pesky screenprinting and art stuff.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 12:32:26 PM by Frog »
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline ftembroidery

• !!!
  • Just got new glasses, but I'm still disillusioned
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 03:35:08 PM »
Hello & welcome.
Grant me the ability to change the things I can, the strength to accept the things I cannot and the wisdom to recognize the difference.

Offline killergraphics

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 03:42:09 PM »
Hi David from a brother dog lover.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 04:03:34 PM »
Hello my old timer friends. :)  Get it?  Old Timer? ::)  Good to see you around. Stop in the art section and post something you had recently worked on. Maybe show us your steps.

Thanks
Dan

Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850