Author Topic: Screen Printing Royalty just left the Business of Jester Apparel  (Read 3935 times)

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Screen Printing Royalty just left the Business of Jester Apparel
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 02:08:15 PM »
So, I say Dave "the man" came to my shop and then the thread turns into talking about bridges? :o

yes that is correct. . .atleast we didn't start talking about something REALLY strange. . .like how Pigs can't look up, I mean, that would be totally weird. . . and Bobs your uncle.

...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 02:24:25 PM »
So, I say Dave "the man" came to my shop and then the thread turns into talking about bridges? :o

yes that is correct. . .atleast we didn't start talking about something REALLY strange. . .like how Pigs can't look up, I mean, that would be totally weird. . . and Bobs your uncle.
Pigs can look up, just not straight up. ;D

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 03:57:46 PM »

so wait, you are telling me that if a pig bought a bridge it could not see up to inspect the underside of it?
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2011, 05:20:29 PM »
I think you guys are missing the point here. . the point is bridges are like women. . .. . . .yeah, I got nothin, gotta bail on that one. . .

Rock on Dave. . .
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2011, 09:26:19 PM »
the government has one for sale,  i think it is called Hopenchange ,...... it goes from 1600 Pennsylvania avenue right into the crapper, oh yes it is a toll bridge, except the real fancy expensive cars do not have to pay the toll.
mooseman

Mr Burns - Excellent
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2011, 12:17:19 PM »
I wish I could have found a way to get up there and visit with Dave in person.  If we wouldn't have been dealing with dryer issues then I probably could have gotten out of here for the day but it didn't happen.  There are some really good people in our industry, Dave is one of them without a doubt.  He spent an hour with me on the phone and it only felt like 5 minutes.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.