screen printing > Waterbase and Discharge

Comfort Colors Discharge Rating Chart

(1/3) > >>

humblymadebrand:
Does anyone know where I can find the discharge rating chart for Comfort Colors tees? Specifically the C1717's.

I have discharged the black tees and they work great, but I'm not sure about the other colors. Specifically the orange shirts.

RICK STEFANICK:

--- Quote from: humblymadebrand on September 26, 2018, 12:12:12 PM ---Does anyone know where I can find the discharge rating chart for Comfort Colors tees? Specifically the C1717's.

I have discharged the black tees and they work great, but I'm not sure about the other colors. Specifically the orange shirts.

--- End quote ---

If they are the reactive's they discharge with mixed results depending on where they were dyed. overall the orange reactive's discharge decent. now the Pigments DO NOT discharge well.

tonypep:
Correct on that...……..the pig dyes will not work. They bleed like crazy. Often need a bleed blocker base then white base before top colors can be applied.

RICK STEFANICK:
Alpha Broder has a good selection of the reactive dye Comfort Colors. Also San Mar also has that PC099 FAMILY dye collection and they say 85% of the colors are reactive and discharge great. I have not personally printed any.. Maybe TP would sample and test the whole darn line and post the results.? :))

tonypep:
I'm up for it lets talk deatils

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version