screen printing > Waterbase and Discharge

Comfort Colors Discharge Rating Chart

<< < (2/3) > >>

humblymadebrand:
Thanks for the help here guys!

I've attached the shirt we would be printing, using a white/black/ and blue design. Not terribly worried about the black and white colors, but trying to discharge a blue on an orange shirt makes me nervous  about the outcome.

RICK STEFANICK:
I would order a couple samples and do a quick test. Possibly even set it up for a customer approval. 

humblymadebrand:
Thanks Rick, I may just have to test these out. May just do a discharge base for the area of the design that is blue and see how that prints.

RICK STEFANICK:
one tip. With comfort colors beware of the tag color. If the tag color is dyed usually there will be a problem with that size. They make different sizes in different plants sometimes and different spreads of the fabric depending on the patterns being used at that time. I have had everything discharge exept say the small. then notice that size was made in haiti and all the others in honduras. 

humblymadebrand:

--- Quote from: RICK STEFANICK on September 27, 2018, 08:24:15 PM ---one tip. With comfort colors beware of the tag color. If the tag color is dyed usually there will be a problem with that size. They make different sizes in different plants sometimes and different spreads of the fabric depending on the patterns being used at that time. I have had everything discharge exept say the small. then notice that size was made in haiti and all the others in honduras.

--- End quote ---

Interesting to know, I have noticed the tags on them being dyed when we get them. I'll have to keep an eye on that since printing on this brand is new to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version