Author Topic: For S.Roque owners that would like some of the oem grease for the brake/guide  (Read 463 times)

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
So we were instructed to spray lube on the brake/guide rather than using the grease port, which is probably fine, but that just seemed a little off considering it had a grease port so I hunted the oem lube down and ordered it in. 

(fyi, the reason for ryonet recommending this was US users snapping off the smaller sized zerks, being used to the larger sized ones common in the US)

If anyone feels up to using the smaller zerks and wants a tube of the SKF LGMT grease for lubricating the brakes/guides of these machines email me your address and I'll send it out to you.  moq was a case of this product and I would be concerned if I was still alive by the time we went through a case of this for a 100k cycle maint item so I'd rather hand some of it out for others to use.   Your press probably came with the proper grease gun for this.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Let me check tomorrow to see if we can use it and I’ll get back to you.

Thanx for looking out!

Pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!