Author Topic: source for vehicle graphics  (Read 2849 times)

Offline Prince Art

source for vehicle graphics
« on: June 16, 2020, 08:07:09 PM »
I have a random opportunity to potentially source & apply graphics to a box truck. Not likely to need a full wrap, just big, flat stuff. We have no capabilities to produce this in-house. Any recommendations for places I might be able to source the printed materials, then bring in for application?

Nice guys laugh last.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: source for vehicle graphics
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 11:57:17 AM »
Homer can do it.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 01:14:10 PM »
yep I second Homer, plus if you've never done a vehicle wrap or slapped large graphics on one I'd use a pro ;)
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Prince Art

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 10:28:27 AM »
Thanks, both of you!

...if you've never done a vehicle wrap or slapped large graphics on one I'd use a pro ;)

I certainly get this, and may comply. But the other side is that there's only one way to gain experience, and that's to DO. And in this case, the idea would be to save $ for a nonprofit, I wouldn't be making anything on it. They know that, and know that it isn't something I've done before. So it might be a good opportunity to try something new.
Nice guys laugh last.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2020, 10:44:49 AM »
Doing stuff for free might cost you more in the long run as those type customers end up biting you in the butt in the end, but you are right you gotta start somewhere, that somewhere for me would be my own vehicle...Good luck
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!