Author Topic: A new site.... need comments and suggestions  (Read 2890 times)

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
Re: A new site.... need comments and suggestions
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2012, 10:41:55 PM »
SEO on a one page website can’t be good.. You only get one page to have people find you. I am not sure how bad this is for you. Check your old websites landing pages and see how many people find you on other pages then your home page. I am not a SEO expert but I would like to have more pages to be able to capture clients.

To address this, I bought another domain name and I hope that will help. It covers the other spectrum of the business www.strongsvilleembroidery.com  :)
We'll see it it works, if not, I can always make a new one with more pages.

Offline Evo

• Anything is possible.
Re: A new site.... need comments and suggestions
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2012, 11:30:39 PM »
For SEO - specialized landing pages that link back to the main page. These will end up in search engines.

Like, "Looking for screen printed shirts for your church event in Strongsville?", etc etc.

These will add to the searchable content but do not need to be linked to on the main site.

BTW - it looks good. Might need some boobs in there somewhere, but it looks good.
There is scarcely anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse, and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey.
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)