Author Topic: Hog and Hen Festival  (Read 1343 times)

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Hog and Hen Festival
« on: October 18, 2019, 05:38:36 PM »
As  rounded the church on the corner to White Gables this afternoon; to go box in one hand and walking stick in the other realized that I had a gentle smile going on. How it got there is a bit of a story if anyone is interested. No SP stuff.
tp

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Hog and Hen Festival
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2019, 01:48:01 PM »
For those who care to read. It was a barbeque event. The music was starting  out as I passed the Churches. Good old stuff. Round  the corner towards the backyard there was Bruce and Cassandra doing the landscaping. His health is not so great but I gave him the gas grill anyway. Cassy said she will pay me but I will not accept. She is a cute and sassy piece of Southern work but not for me. Rather skinny for having those babies! She put her cigarette and sunglasses down and gave me a hug. "We will pick up the grill later but thanks for all that" Then back on her tractor. It takes the better part of the day for them to tend to the lawns and gardens. You get it elsewhere, but I found it here. Yes, I have my studios and presses and righting for now although they do not generate a cash flow. Somehow that does not need to matter as much.
tp

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 10:40:49 AM »
Wha?

Offline Croft

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 12:02:55 PM »
maybe wrong forum