Direct to Garment > DTG - General

Contract DTG

(1/2) > >>

SteveS:
Are there any reliable, easy to deal with, contract DTG printers in the Houston area? Been looking for a while but they seem to be few and far between. We occasionally have projects that are suited for smaller run DTG runs due to the complexity of the designs.

I would appreciate any referrals anyone might have. I know there are a bunch around the country but was hoping for a reliable vendor in my immediate area of Houston, TX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ericheartsu:
IR tees in cypress.

SteveS:
Thanks Eric. I assume you have some experience with them and their quality? Do you know what equipment they utilize?

I'll reach out to them today or Monday and see if they can help us.

ZooCity:
After sampling and running a few jobs over the years with a number of DTG contractors I wonder if there are any that can be reasonably used by a quality oriented shop.   I'd love to use one or more of them for select projects but we have had poor luck with those we have tried.

ericheartsu:

--- Quote from: ZooCity on November 25, 2019, 04:57:51 PM ---After sampling and running a few jobs over the years with a number of DTG contractors I wonder if there are any that can be reasonably used by a quality oriented shop.   I'd love to use one or more of them for select projects but we have had poor luck with those we have tried.

--- End quote ---

The place i mentioned is a mom and pop operation, that literally runs a DTG machine out of her garage. No way she'd be able to scale. He asked about Houston, so it makes sense for him!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version