General > Industry shows

Anyone need a room in Long Beach?

(1/2) > >>

TCT:
Anyone need a hotel room in Long Beach? We will have 1 more room than we need and it is non refundable. We usually stay at a "more interesting" hotel because of the close proximity to the grocery store(beer and food).

If anyone is interested let me know, it is the Travelodge at 80 Atlantic.

bimmridder:
Do you come with the room?

TCT:
I'm sorry Dave, I'm saving myself for a reputable DTG printer....  ;D

Room has been spoken for!

blue moon:

--- Quote from: TCT on January 14, 2020, 05:48:54 PM ---I'm sorry Dave, I'm saving myself for a reputable DTG printer....  ;D

--- End quote ---

Alex, very much so looking forward to seeing you.

Dave, nah, not so much. . . :)

pj

TCT:

--- Quote from: blue moon on January 14, 2020, 06:35:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: TCT on January 14, 2020, 05:48:54 PM ---I'm sorry Dave, I'm saving myself for a reputable DTG printer....  ;D

--- End quote ---

Alex, very much so looking forward to seeing you.

Dave, nah, not so much. . . :)

pj

--- End quote ---

Ohhhhhh, ya, Pierre.... Ya, um, my schedule is pretty booked up. You know, now that it seems I am being courted by Dave and all....  That and well, I have um, meetings, ya, BIG meetings, and there is a underground(practically main stream) movement for me to do a autograph signing. Ya, so, totally booked, maybe next year...  ;D

We get in Thursday evening, aside from lunch and walking some of the show with a client Saturday morning, I'm free. Let me know if you don't have my cellular telephone number any more.  The 1-800-DISCHARGE number I used to have was bought by some medical company, I don't exactly understand why...  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version