screen printing > Non Textile

Glass supplier

<< < (2/3) > >>

TCT:
Cool thanks everyone!

We are buying a shipping container to put out back so we'll be able to buy them by the pallet. But we need to just start with a handfull for practicing and whatnot!

Never in a million years did I think we would get into glass printing, yet here I find myself trying to figure out how to swim after I jumped off the boat...  :-\

3Deep:
www.markAssoc.com   Mark & Associates is where I bought some of my glassware back when we did pad printing, I think they are in Ohio, someone might have mention them already since I didn't read all the post, and I'm sure someone is going to tell you about breakage and the cost to ship is dang near if not more than the glassware itself.  We printed coffee mugs and wine glasses for high proms,  wine glasses did pretty good in shipping but those coffee mugs, if the cup wasn't cracked the handles were broken.

ebscreen:
Something I've always wanted to get into but haven't gotten around to. Let us know how it goes!

The place my friends worked at would screen print a sand blast resist, they did some pretty crazy stuff for Napa.
I still can't even wrap (get it!) my head around setting up artwork to appear correctly on a tapered and round item.

royster13:

--- Quote from: ebscreen on January 23, 2020, 05:03:26 PM ---Something I've always wanted to get into but haven't gotten around to. Let us know how it goes!

The place my friends worked at would screen print a sand blast resist, they did some pretty crazy stuff for Napa.
I still can't even wrap (get it!) my head around setting up artwork to appear correctly on a tapered and round item.

--- End quote ---

The taper does not matter much.....Your art is just a rectangle....No adjustment for the taper....You set the glass flat to the screen and print it....Most art will look just fine....But if you have a round or square rectangle it will be a little skewed.....

markdhl:
Try https://www.liteam.com/18/home.htm

Lasting Impressions might be a great resource.

Richard Greaves knows more about this also.  Send me email if you want to talk more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version