Author Topic: Epson 4900 or Just the Refillable cats  (Read 1755 times)

Online TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Epson 4900 or Just the Refillable cats
« on: January 27, 2020, 05:03:38 PM »
I have a Epson 4900 that has been sitting for 3ish years, maybe more I don't gauge time well. Has not been turned on in that time. If someone wants it for free it's all yours, just pay shipping.

Figuring people may not want to pay the shipping, so we'll just throw it but it also has refillable cartridges for all the channels, someone can have those for free also. Let me know if there is any interest! 
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline lancasterprinthouse

Re: Epson 4900 or Just the Refillable cats
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 07:31:29 PM »
Im interested. Was looking for something 17” to hold me over until we can finally go CTS. Any idea how much it weighs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 09:43:59 AM »
I have no clue. It would probably be cheapest if we just attached it to a pallet and shipped it that way.

I do have to say I would be surprised if it just printed right away without some extensive cleaning because of how long it has been sitting.

If you want it though it is all yours.
Alex

www.twincitytees.com

Offline lancasterprinthouse

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 12:10:50 PM »
I think if it needs to go on a pallet it’s probably not worth it. By the time we get a freight shipment and get it repaired it’ll likely cost half as much as new one. If we were local I’d be in. Thanks anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sportsshoppe

• !!!
  • A way of life.
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 06:07:52 PM »
TCT, I have a 4800 and it weighs around 70 lbs, I know that a pallet shipment is approx. $250 +. I am checking what Fed Ex would ship something like that for. Do you think you may have a box that big laying around lol. I am interested if nothing else but parts. Just curious what did you replace it with?

Online TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 06:11:25 PM »
TCT, I have a 4800 and it weighs around 70 lbs, I know that a pallet shipment is approx. $250 +. I am checking what Fed Ex would ship something like that for. Do you think you may have a box that big laying around lol. I am interested if nothing else but parts. Just curious what did you replace it with?

We could make a box for it. Send me a PM with your email and I'll have someone at the shop work on it. I am going to be out of the shop till the beginning of March so it may be touch and go if they are able to disconnect it(not sure how tidy the area around it is, it kinda became a place to put things over the years) and put it on a pallet.

We replaced it with a CTS.
Alex

www.twincitytees.com

Offline rusty

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 06:22:13 PM »
I came here for refillable cats. Kinda disappointed.