Author Topic: M&R Amscomatic K-950 with Omni-Bagger and Conveyer  (Read 2662 times)

Online zanegun08

M&R Amscomatic K-950 with Omni-Bagger and Conveyer
« on: March 02, 2020, 05:29:15 PM »
We have coming up for sale in Mid June to Early July our fully functioning folding line, with bagger, sealer, and conveyer.

The K-950 can do tees no problem, and long sleeve tees but the sleeves have to be pre-folded, as well as it can do thin hoodies, but you have to pre-fold sleeves and post fold the hood before bagging.

Posting now to line up a buyer for Mid June to Early July when this will become available.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ7Iii4VvQ4&feature=youtu.be

Photos

$25,000 for the full line, you arrange freight, we can build a crate for the 3 pieces, and will not sell separate.

Located in Portland Oregon, PM me your email address if you are interested

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
Re: M&R Amscomatic K-950 with Omni-Bagger and Conveyer
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 11:05:31 PM »
what did you buy to replace it?
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Online zanegun08

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 02:17:14 PM »
ROQ Fold

Offline Underbase37

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 03:31:28 PM »
What do you like better about the ROQ system?

Last I looked at the ROQ setup it took up a lot more space.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member

Online zanegun08

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2020, 07:38:55 PM »
What do you like better about the ROQ system? Last I looked at the ROQ setup it took up a lot more space.

We are getting a custom build that will fit our space well.  We have a large demand for heavyweight fleece in our market and folding all manually and bagging and stickering is a labor intensive process.  The ROQ Fold should help semi-automate this process, and cut labor.  However it is a much, much larger investment for folding than the cost of this unit new or used.  The ROQ Fold price is not for the faint at heart.

The amscomatic works great, it's actually one of my favorite machines in the shop, very little maintenance and works for probably 85% of our folding demand.  However that 15% of quirky folding demand happen to be two of our higher volume customers that we are making the investment for so we can turn orders quicker.

Whoever is ready to get into offering more finishing options to their customers, PM me your email, this is a great unit looking for a great home for a very reasonable price.  We will be running it up until our install, and it's a great starting point that has add-ons from M&R such as the long sleeve attachment so you don't have to pre-fold the sleeves, and sticker applicators, ect.

Offline GoWestRob

• !!!
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2020, 12:34:50 PM »
PM Incoming!

Online zanegun08

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2020, 03:29:53 PM »
Bumping this as between posting and now, the world went crazy, but it's bouncing back.

We are now looking at Mid August realistically, let me know if anyone is interested in getting into the folding game.

Great machine for doing basic tees, we are just upgrading because of fleece and some other garments that we fold by hand.

Offline Admiral

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2020, 11:03:29 AM »
PM sent. Does the K-950 have the speed eye?