Author Topic: The Book  (Read 633 times)

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
The Book
« on: April 11, 2020, 07:42:36 PM »
It's mostly over and the the ladies have been patient and mostly, quite genuine. There is only one more.
Her name is Chandler.
"After Patsy passed, I was not fit for human consumption. One day, as I was trying to read a book on a bench on the square, a nice girl set next to me. After polite hellos, I tried to return to reading. Then she turned and simply asked....."Do you still love her?"
After I replied, she did a wonderful and marvelous thing. She put her head on my lap and went fast asleep. Her name was Chandler.
The next morning arrived with I thought was a thunderclap. She shook her head and said "No, that's the carnival. Please take me to the inn. I must do lady things and be there on time." I did so, slow elevator and, all and walked home."
tp
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 04:04:55 PM by tonypep »

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: The Book
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 04:05:00 AM »
After a nap and shave and shower, I decided to walk back to the square and watch the kids on the rides. It was wonderfull. Before going home I thought an ice cream might be in order. There she was at the stand. Chandler with blue skirt and all. She is one of fairest Southern girls you might ever meet. You might never forget her and I never did and never will. And then she said this:
"I thought you might like this"
It was a Moogle.
And they all left town
The next day
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 04:32:22 PM by tonypep »

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 06:38:16 PM »
Oops there is one more. Her name is Cassandra. She lets me call her Cassy "
But only to me she says.
She does most of the heavy lifting with regards to the landscaping, skinny as she is. We had a tea break and she told me all.
"I know everything about this house. I sneak in and clean the "Servants room". Moogle is a ghost and does not keep up"
 When Cassy puts her hands on her hips and looks you in in the eye, you had better listen and pay attention. She told me straight up. "I am pretty good at making babies so stay away. I will sleep with you but watch your hands and pecker."
By the way, there is another entrance to the tunnels. Look in your basement. And stay away from Chandler. I know who she is and I do not like her. Moogle is okay because she goes away."
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 11:03:21 AM by tonypep »

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2020, 12:16:10 PM »
It is not really a basement. All of these houses and mansions have brick foundation. Nonetheless I went underneath, mainly to find Thumper, my long last kitty. Sure enough I found him, wounded paw and all. I brought food and water just in case. After, he showed me the way to the tunnels. Turns out he is a pretty smart boy. People were a bit smaller back then but I squeezed in and found my way to the secret.

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2020, 05:02:28 PM »
The secret. The tunnels were not meant to get the slaves and servants out. They were meant to keep them home, warm, safe, and reasonably well fed. And stay here. Most of them did and eventually prospered. No one talked much about the tunnels. It was considered to be bad form. But  then I found a note on the floor of the tunnel.
"Find the coal....I Love you. Moogle"
At last a clue!
After I took the note to the studio I found some interesting things. Based on the ink and paper I quickly realized that that they were not recent.
After some research, I found out what I had suspected all along.
The note was written before I was born.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 08:30:56 PM by tonypep »