Author Topic: My ex neighbor Julia Roberts  (Read 383 times)

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
My ex neighbor Julia Roberts
« on: April 15, 2020, 07:43:34 PM »
The mansion next to me is up for sale. Sure enough, we were nosy parkers and looked around. And plundered a bit. Nothing that would not be missed, mind you. Amidst the bamboo and giant fire pit I found an old sink just sitting on the ground. I cleaned it off and put it in one of my gardens and use it as a planter.
Cassy came by one day and did her hands on the hips thing.
"That came from next door, It was there when she was." I was apologetic. She asked me one thing.
"Are you going to the show tonight?
I replied no I had not planned.
She said "Well go upstairs to the Inn, she caused a bit of interest here. You might see it there."
They give me all access even though I do not stay there. As I passed by the antique cash register and walked up the creeky stairs I found what I was told to find. Sure enough, there were framed newspaper articles.
After the shots were shot, they apparently whisked her away to my next door.
"Sleeping with the Enemy" is the movie. Filmed partly here on Magazine Street
This is a very true story
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 05:44:12 PM by tonypep »

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: My ex neighbor Julia Roberts
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 12:29:01 PM »
And then i found something.

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: My ex neighbor Julia Roberts
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 01:17:54 PM »
It was a blue dress. Not hers I am sure, but I may cut it up and press it on paper. It was from Chandler from the Carnival, I am almost sure.
 It was tattered and torn and seen too much weather, but I knew it should be preserved in some form or fashion. The color was still intact
I hope Moogle will like it and not be jealous.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 02:03:54 AM by tonypep »