Vinyl and similar products applied without a heat press > Cold Vinyl

source for vehicle graphics

(1/1)

Prince Art:
I have a random opportunity to potentially source & apply graphics to a box truck. Not likely to need a full wrap, just big, flat stuff. We have no capabilities to produce this in-house. Any recommendations for places I might be able to source the printed materials, then bring in for application?

mk162:
Homer can do it.

3Deep:
yep I second Homer, plus if you've never done a vehicle wrap or slapped large graphics on one I'd use a pro ;)

Prince Art:
Thanks, both of you!

--- Quote from: 3Deep on June 17, 2020, 01:14:10 PM ---...if you've never done a vehicle wrap or slapped large graphics on one I'd use a pro ;)

--- End quote ---

I certainly get this, and may comply. But the other side is that there's only one way to gain experience, and that's to DO. And in this case, the idea would be to save $ for a nonprofit, I wouldn't be making anything on it. They know that, and know that it isn't something I've done before. So it might be a good opportunity to try something new.

3Deep:
Doing stuff for free might cost you more in the long run as those type customers end up biting you in the butt in the end, but you are right you gotta start somewhere, that somewhere for me would be my own vehicle...Good luck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version