screen printing > 4 Color and Simulated Process Printing

Simulated Process question

(1/2) > >>

eliteinkprinting:
Good morning,

I have used Separation Studio for all of my color separations, but our license recently expired and we don't do enough simulated process jobs to justify the renewal cost at this time. I'm not finding too many companies online that specialize in separations and the jobs I've tried outsourcing in the past didn't turn out very well.

Does anyone know a reputable company, preferably with a quick turn around?

The design I need separated is 8 colors, but I'm confident I can get that down to 6 using halftones. I'll be printing on red and royal blue shirts and since there are both red and royal blue used in the design, all colors will need to be printed. (no shirt color knockout)

I've attached the design, but here are all of the colors:

Black
White
Yellow
Light Brown (skin tone)
Red
Royal blue
Green (small amount in the palette)
Orange (small amount in the palette)

The green could be made using yellow and blue halftones and the orange could be made using red and yellow halftones. Other than that, everything else would be spot colors. The white splatter effect on the yellow letters could be halftones, but no ink mixing will be required.

tonypep:
Joe Doria 610-570-9008 tell him Tony sent ya. Fast and excellent resource. Never had a re-sep in 15 ys.
tp

Frog:
Our very own Dot Tone Dan even has a banner ad here that you can click.

eliteinkprinting:
Awesome, I've contacted Joe and he is all over it.

I appreciate the quick responses!

Dottonedan:
Thanks Frog,  At least someone loves me.

We do 5 colors on darks a 6 color press here at our shop every other day now. I’ve been getting good at cramming many colors into a 5 color print.

But I would also defer to Joe Doria as well. He’s good also, and his source of income dropped to a crawl since his place of employment shut down for Covid. He’s totally relying on freelance at this time. I still have a day job and doing ok. Although everyone’s business has declined, it’s starting to ramp back up slowly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version