Author Topic: Epson T3270 print sheets  (Read 1788 times)

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Epson T3270 print sheets
« on: July 08, 2020, 05:54:30 PM »
Hey fellow T3270 users, I'm trying to print some heat transfers, and can't get my printer to print sheets. I've followed the book, I very sure I have all the settings setup in the printer (sheet type, Matte, Singleweight Matte) and in Illustrator CC 2020 (print dialog, Setup button bottom left) but I'm just noticing that when I set it to Sheet, there is an alert triangle with the ! in it. I think I may have the wrong Driver (Default Epson SC-T3200 series). Any ideas? Thanks in advance, going home now...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Online cbjamel

• Gonzo Member
Re: Epson T3270 print sheets
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 06:34:41 PM »
Hey fellow T3270 users, I'm trying to print some heat transfers, and can't get my printer to print sheets. I've followed the book, I very sure I have all the settings setup in the printer (sheet type, Matte, Singleweight Matte) and in Illustrator CC 2020 (print dialog, Setup button bottom left) but I'm just noticing that when I set it to Sheet, there is an alert triangle with the ! in it. I think I may have the wrong Driver (Default Epson SC-T3200 series). Any ideas? Thanks in advance, going home now...

Steve
what rip or direct?
Shane

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Offline BrazosDesigns

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 08:47:45 PM »
Make sure the type of paper selected on the printer is the same kind as on the driver.  I ran into that a few times.

My computer driver says Epson SC-T3200 Series, so you've got the correct one.

I don't run illustrator 2020, maybe there is a setting to 'poll' the printer for the hardware settings?

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 09:25:27 AM »

Steve
what rip or direct?
Shane

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

We use AccuRIP for films, but this goes direct from the Illustrator print dialog. I've gone through the "Loading Sheets..." section, and the Setup in the Illy print dialog box, to make sure everything seems to match, but that little alert to the right of the scroll down menu when I choose sheets seems to be what I need to know.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Online balloonguy

• !!!
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2022, 09:55:49 AM »
Did you ever figure this out?
Also, when I print direct from ai only a small part of the image prints? Did you have to adjust the printer settings?
Thanks,
Matt
When you dig grave will you make it shallow so that I can feel the rain?