screen printing > Tips and Tricks to Share (Please don't ask questions here)

Mask Printing with Cap Press

(1/1)

3Deep:
Well thought I got myself in a pickle when my wife ordered some mask, well these mask are fitted mask and won't fit the setup I had made for flat mask we been printing. Had to put on my thinking cap so I pulled out my old curved cap setup, some of you might have use these back in the day to screen print on caps ( I have not use this unit in years) the mask fit perfect since they needed a curve platen to print on, so if you still got one of these old unit's dust it off because it works great for fitted mask.

Maxie:
I print them on the end of the sleeve pallet.
I put a piece of rubber that holds then up a bit.\
Double stroke without lifting.      Printed about 20000 like this.

Sbrem:
We had a couple these over the years before we went to a Livingston Hat Champ. We went to transfers afterward so we could go over the seam.

Steve

3Deep:
@Steve we bought the attachment that would allow you to print over a seam, with the right caps it worked like a charm some caps not so good, first time we've used that thing in years.

Frog:

--- Quote from: 3Deep on September 25, 2020, 12:53:17 PM ---@Steve we bought the attachment that would allow you to print over a seam, with the right caps it worked like a charm some caps not so good, first time we've used that thing in years.

--- End quote ---

Are you talking about a curved platen with a groove for the center seam?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version