Direct to Garment > DTG Equipment

New GTX "pro" with tanks instead of pouches

<< < (3/3)

Nation03:
Anyone have a GTX Pro or Pro B? Interested to hear some feedback. I think this is the year I finally pull the trigger on one. There seems to be too much high color, low quantity work I'm turning away these days.

Rockers:

--- Quote from: Nation03 on March 20, 2022, 10:47:31 AM ---Anyone have a GTX Pro or Pro B? Interested to hear some feedback. I think this is the year I finally pull the trigger on one. There seems to be too much high color, low quantity work I'm turning away these days.

--- End quote ---
You know that there is already a newer GTX model available? But it`s priced at around US$70,000

Nation03:

--- Quote from: Rockers on March 23, 2022, 08:32:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: Nation03 on March 20, 2022, 10:47:31 AM ---Anyone have a GTX Pro or Pro B? Interested to hear some feedback. I think this is the year I finally pull the trigger on one. There seems to be too much high color, low quantity work I'm turning away these days.

--- End quote ---
You know that there is already a newer GTX model available? But it`s priced at around US$70,000

--- End quote ---

Yeah I think its the GTX 6000 or something right? A bit more than I'd like to spend. I think the Pro B is around 37k.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version