screen printing > 4 Color and Simulated Process Printing

Sim process on Bella Sponge Fleece

(1/3) > >>

TCT:
Anyone ever print sim process on the Bella Canvas sponge fleece? The poly count is way to high so we will already be WAY out out of our comfort zone not being able to print discharge. I don't really want to commit to printing them in plastisol just to find out they are not possible because how spongy they are.

Frog:

--- Quote from: TCT on August 11, 2020, 05:15:23 PM ---Anyone ever print sim process on the Bella Canvas sponge fleece? The poly count is way to high so we will already be WAY out out of our comfort zone not being able to print discharge. I don't really want to commit to printing them in plastisol just to find out they are not possible because how spongy they are.

--- End quote ---

I was also apprehensive of the "sponge" even for conventional spot color printing, but was told, and then happily confirmed that they were not especially "spongy" but rather, quite smooth and a good "canvas" so to speak.

Perhaps, though, to reassure yourself, you should get a sample.

TCT:
We have printed on them before, but it was like a 3 color I want to say, never a sim process job.  I worry they will move too much.

Homer:
you worry too much ;D ....... Web glue, Low temp inks - send it......

TCT:

--- Quote from: Homer on August 11, 2020, 08:46:24 PM ---you worry too much ;D

--- End quote ---

This is a fact.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version