screen printing > 4 Color and Simulated Process Printing

Sim process on Bella Sponge Fleece

<< < (3/3)

zanegun08:

--- Quote from: brandon on August 12, 2020, 07:15:38 PM ---HP now has the "Latex" series printing on rolls / cut for textiles. Getting samples now.

--- End quote ---

Let me know how these samples turn out, I source offset transfers for some jobs both domestic and overseas, here was one on a hoodie that I didn't want to print

https://imgur.com/a/JU8wcZM

I don't love the hand of these, and the shine is a little bit of an issue, however the detail is amazing, I don't think it could be matched by other methods, even digital squeegee.  Luckily it's an 80's vibe image so the transfer look fits the image and this has been washed around 8-10 times and still looks the same as original press.

I've tried to get our local company that has two digital squeegees to print a couple of jobs but neither has worked out.  There is a new one installed north from us that I want to sub a job out too, but I haven't seen any prints in person that I totally love, the hand, shine, and colors are not quite there for me.

TCT, post your results of the prints on Sponge Fleece with Digital Squeegee if you can!

3Deep:

--- Quote from: Homer on August 11, 2020, 08:46:24 PM ---you worry too much ;D ....... Web glue, Low temp inks - send it......

--- End quote ---

that web glue is some sticky chit and might distort the print pulling soft shirts off, I only use that stuff for hoodies and sweats, but that's just my 2cents

brandon:
Hey Zane I've had Sean K I think he is on here do two DSqueegee jobs for us. Well one but doing another. On top of discharge base the prints and nice and no shine.

For the HP samples yup I'm excited. Seems too good to be true though. I like HP I just don't think of textiles with them. I believe Kornit has a textile transfer roll out now as well

ZooCity:
Those offset prints look great.   I think it's hard to get any better hand at a certain point with a solid film of something that's required to be somewhat durable. 

CBCB:
Saw you figured this out but here’s my $0.02.

Whenever I print these or really any fleece I will hit them with a roller before the base. Makes a world of difference but as mentioned, they’re not especially spongey and the knit it pretty smooth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version