Direct to Garment > DTG Equipment

GTX and F3070 actual print size not platen size

(1/1)

brandon:
Hey all can anyone on here confirm max print sizes for the above machines? Not platen size for some reason our reps can't tell me actual print sizing. Weird.

Thank you in advance

blue moon:

--- Quote from: brandon on September 24, 2020, 10:16:02 AM ---Hey all can anyone on here confirm max print sizes for the above machines? Not platen size for some reason our reps can't tell me actual print sizing. Weird.

Thank you in advance

--- End quote ---

listed in the brochure is 16x20 for the EPSON. I can have them go and measure the platen and will let you know if that's not it.

pierre

blue moon:
here is what the brochure says:
Garment Handling
Maximum Pallet Size Large: 16" x 20"
Included Pallet Size Medium: 14" x 16"
Maximum Garment Thickness Up to 29.5 mm

we measured the included platen and it is 15x17. so not really sure what is going on. I think they are trying to say that the 15x17 is used to print 14x16 and that would mean the larger platen can print 16x20.

printer is not up and running yet, will be able to answer 100% on monday.

pierre

brandon:
Thanks!

Yes Brother rep just confirmed we will have to purchase a larger platen than what is included if we go with them.

Rockers:

--- Quote from: brandon on September 24, 2020, 12:54:16 PM ---Thanks!

Yes Brother rep just confirmed we will have to purchase a larger platen than what is included if we go with them.

--- End quote ---
Yes that is correct and that`s what we did. Do yourself a favor and get a proper pretreat machine. Schulze Pretreatmaker IV for example.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version