Author Topic: ROQ/Ryonet Service  (Read 3425 times)

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Re: ROQ/Ryonet Service
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2019, 02:06:27 PM »
It doesn't matter what color the machine is, I'm just a huge fan of great service.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2019, 03:28:14 PM »
Not to derail the thread but I did the chain on the eco a few weeks back. We replaced ours at 2 mil instead of 1 mil and all was good. EB or zoo if you need help on it hit me up as the instructions roq provided me was for an out dated indexer. Overall once I figured out what to do it went smooth.
Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2019, 12:19:59 AM »
It doesn't matter what color the machine is, I'm just a huge fan of great service.

Right?  It's nice when things go right in a timely manner after going wrong.    I think overall we got it pretty good with the service for our machines in this industry.   Anyone who's had the joy of getting a professional level inkjet printer serviced knows what I'm talking about. 

Thank you for the offer Danny.  It strikes me that I have no clue what the impression count on our Eco is so I may or may not be very interested in that information.

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2020, 06:09:42 PM »
Bringing this one up from the dead. Temp sensor on one of our flashes went funky,
sent an email, got a call, swapped one from another flash to be sure, and now have
a new one on the way.

When you deal with disorganized all over the place companies as both a vendor and client
it's unbelievably refreshing to deal with a company on their game, from either perspective.

Also wanted to add to Inkman that after having an import mill at my shop for awhile and making
a godawful mess (chips in ink make employees angree) I sold it and now have a clapped out Bridgeport
and a (not so clapped out) Clausing lathe at home. I had no idea where VFD tech had gone these days.

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2020, 11:10:41 AM »
Bringing this one up from the dead. Temp sensor on one of our flashes went funky,
sent an email, got a call, swapped one from another flash to be sure, and now have
a new one on the way.

When you deal with disorganized all over the place companies as both a vendor and client
it's unbelievably refreshing to deal with a company on their game, from either perspective.

Also wanted to add to Inkman that after having an import mill at my shop for awhile and making
a godawful mess (chips in ink make employees angree) I sold it and now have a clapped out Bridgeport
and a (not so clapped out) Clausing lathe at home. I had no idea where VFD tech had gone these days.

Not sure if I posted about this before. I got this 1945 Southbend 10l tool room lathe that was originally bought by the army. As you can see it was pretty nasty, needed a massive amount of cleaning. I took it down to every bolt and put it back together, lots of new old stock, lots of shimming etc. It is complete now but I am sending off to a local shop that is going to grind the bed and the Turcite I will apply. Stupidly cheap especially since I can drive it right over my self. Its a beautiful old American iron, not sure what I will do with it.

I am looking for a K&T Mill to get my hands on next, or maybe a clausing.

"No man is an island"

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2020, 11:59:50 AM »
Beautiful restoration.  Looks like the original SB gray. I'm much more of a "start making chips"
kind of guy than a full restoration, though all machines certainly get a deep cleaning and oiling.
I used to think that screen printing shops were messy places but holy heck some of the machining/fab
shops I've been in put us to shame.

You're incredibly lucky to be near a place that can grind the ways for you, we don't have much in the
way of a machining industry around here.