Direct to Garment > DTG - General

Maverick vs. Avalanche

<< < (7/8) > >>

tbarnes:
Thanks Michelle!

I always enjoy seeing your work. Those prints look fantastic and speak volumes to the capabilities of the Maverick. I think you are one clear, outlying pro that pushes M&R far above Kornit in most of our books.

Thanks again.

BorisB:
We own and like several M&R machines in screen department. But their track record in DTG is, well lacking....

blue moon:

--- Quote from: BorisB on February 03, 2021, 12:07:29 AM ---We own and like several M&R machines in screen department. But their track record in DTG is, well lacking....

--- End quote ---

I think Michelle is working on sorting those things out. They are also focusing on digital so things will get better. It will eventually, hopefully pretty soon, be on par with their other stuff.

pierre

tbarnes:

--- Quote from: BorisB on February 03, 2021, 12:07:29 AM ---We own and like several M&R machines in screen department. But their track record in DTG is, well lacking....

--- End quote ---

Personally, we have i-Images in our screen department. I am a lot more impressed with the Maverick and the work Michelle has been doing on the digital side of printing over their screen development technology.

We have a digital squeegee that we have produced some awesome prints on. Michelle has really killed it with the R&D on the DS, right now we are happy with the images that the machine produces we are just anxiously waiting for the ink companies to continue catching up to the level of R&D that M&R has done for hybrid printing.

Personally, I would take the Maverick over the Avalanche for a number of reasons. I started this thread to get some conversation flowing and get some ammunition to hit my finance and executive team with.

Jepaul:

--- Quote from: tbarnes on February 03, 2021, 10:47:31 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Personally, we have i-Images in our screen department. I am a lot more impressed with the Maverick and the work Michelle has been doing on the digital side of printing over their screen development technology.

We have a digital squeegee that we have produced some awesome prints on. Michelle has really killed it with the R&D on the DS, right now we are happy with the images that the machine produces we are just anxiously waiting for the ink companies to continue catching up to the level of R&D that M&R has done for hybrid printing.

Personally, I would take the Maverick over the Avalanche for a number of reasons. I started this thread to get some conversation flowing and get some ammunition to hit my finance and executive team with.

--- End quote ---
What are the ink limitations you are seeing with the Hybrid technology?   Is it with the digital inks or the bases and tie coats?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version