Direct to Garment > DTG Equipment

Anybody here doing Print on Demand? or thinking about it?

(1/5) > >>

blue moon:
'would  love to get some information sharing going. We are setting it up and it is a whole new world.

pierre

brandon:
Yes. Absolutely

avogel:
Watching this. We are in the thinking about it, starting phase.

Sbrem:
We see it coming too, as long time contract printers, as well as direct sales, we are talking to more an more people that are trying to be t-shirt entrepreneurs, and since we are already using Order My Gear for some trade schools, we already have a way of getting one set up fairly quickly. I had a request from someone last week who has a national program going, using Teespring, and is not happy with the print quality. I had a talk with some staff about how we might handle fulfillment, lots of things to consider. Some were concerned we would be possibly overwhelmed for our capacity, but as one crazy/wise friend once said, "Get the job first, then worry about how to get it done." I did some cursory figuring, to see if it is feasible for us, and it looks like it could give us a boost with the right customers, none of the absolute beginners with question like, "Where do I get blank shirts?" I'm very interested to follow this topic, it's such a crazy world out there, and we have to stay somewhat caught up...

Steve

rusty:
I am interested in this as well.

We are diving head on into fulfillment and learning as we go. We are very small but the potential where we are is massive.

In january will start messing with DTF and hope to get that going.

I have so many questions about POD and fulfillment.

I o wish there was a private thread where people can throw around real numbers and not have business info out in public.

I would gladly pay for a secret section on this board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version